With not many promising skincare brands in India, The Body Shop comes across as one of the most Body shop launched in India in India in June 2006 and currently has 115 stores in India. It will soon expand to 150 by 2015. The most interesting fact about The Body Shop is that it’s a cruelty free brand and it has launched and supported over 10 causes in the past 8 years.
1. Stop Violence in theHome(SVITH),
2. Get lippy – HIV AIDSAwareness withMTV,
3. Say yes to safe sex – HIV AIDSAwareness withMTV,
4. Be anActivist – HIV AIDS awareness with UN.
5. Stop Sex Trafficking,
6. Cruelty-free campaign calling for the ban on animal testing in cosmetic industry,
7. S.H.E – support her education,
8. Aasha activity – employee volunteering program,
9. Protecting the planet – celebrating earth day andworld environment day every year,
10. The Body Shop…
View original post 123 more words